Fresh beetroot, carrot and mint salad
- 500 g fresh beetroot fresh and raw
- 2 carrot
- 1 red onion very finely chopped
- 0.5 bunch of mint chopped
- 1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Peel beetroots and carrots and grate them finely.
- Mix grated vegetables with onion and mint in a bowl
- Make the dressing by mixing vinegar, mustard, oil, and honey a jar with a lid and shake until well mixed.
- Pour dressing over salad at time of serving and mix it well through the vegetables. Keep unused salad dry and add dressing when serving to keep it fresh for longer.