- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 280 g firm tofu
- 100 g cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ bunch of fresh parsley chopped
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for 8 -10 mins or until golden brown and sticky. Stir in the garlic, turmeric, cumin and paprika and cook for 1 min.
- Roughly mash the tofu in a bowl using a fork, keeping some pieces chunky. Add to the pan and fry for 3 mins. Raise the heat, then tip in the tomatoes, cooking for 5 mins more or until they begin to soften. Fold the parsley through the mixture. Serve on its own.