- 640 g lamb mince
- 1 brown onion grated
- ⅓ cup Fresh parsley finely chopped
- ⅓ cup mint leaves finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons Moroccan spice
- spray oil
- Onion slices and parsley drizzled with lemon juice
- Eggplant caviar or dip optional, could use hummus or yoghurt
- Combine the mince, grated onion, parsley, mint and spice in a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Divide the meat into 8 portions and form around skewers in a sausage shape.
- Heat a hot plate or barbeque, spray the kofta with oil and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of salad and eggplant dip in a wrap if desired.