Egg & Veg Skillet
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 450 g potatoe
- 450 g Vegetables (tinned, frozen, fresh)
- 3 spring onion separate the green and white
- 1 spring onion
- 6 Egg whisked
- 1 cup spinach and kale
- ½ tsp salt
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil and potatoes until cooked for 8 minutes.
- Tip in the hard vegetables, scallions and onions. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Move the vegetables to side of the pan, add the eggs in the middle and scramble for 2 minutes. Add in the greens and mix everything together. Season with salt and top with green onions.