- 500 g skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1 400g tin of Mexican chilli beans
- 6 small flour tortilla or low carb wraps
- ¼ whole lettuce shredded
- ½ bunch of shallots thinly sliced
- 90 g Reduced-fat grated cheese
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 2 tomato diced
- 300 g salsa
- Step 1 Spray a frying pan with oil. Add chicken pieces and cook over medium heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, until browned. Add beans and cook for another 5 minutes – until chicken is cooked through.
- Step 2 Microwave tortillas on HIGH for 10 seconds, to warm.
- Step 3 Spread chicken mixture along middle of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, onion, cheese, capsicum and tomatoes.
- Step 4 Wrap opposite ends of tortilla over mixture, fold in remaining ends and carefully turn over, so seam is facing down. Top with salsa to serve.