Beef and vegie burgers
- 100 g sweet potato peeled, grated
- 1 cloves garlic clove crushed
- 400 g lean beef mince
- 2 teaspoons bunch of fresh parsley chopped
- 1 zucchini grated, excess water squeezed out
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- spray oil
- 4 multigrain roll
- 1 watercress bunch 2 cups to serve
- 1 brown onion sliced, to serve
- 1 tomato sliced, to serve
- 1 avocado sliced, to serve
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce to serve
- Combine sweet potato, garlic, mince, parsley, zucchini and egg. Mix well with your hands. Shape into four round patties and flatten.
- Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium heat. Cook patties for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Halve rolls and toast. Top each with watercress, onion, burger, tomato, avocado and sweet chilli.