Acai & berry pudding
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- 200 ml milk unsweetened almond, coconut, oat or skim
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 50 g frozen unsweetened acai purée slightly thawed
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon puffed millet to serve
- fresh mixed berries to serve
- Combine the chia seeds, milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a bowl or airtight container and whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 5–6 hours, until thickened.
- Divide the chia pudding base between two serving jars or bowls.
- Process the acai, frozen berries, milk and maple syrup until well combined, thick and creamy. Then spoon acai mixture over chia base and top with fresh berries and puffed millet. Serve immediately.