Pesto, roasted pumpkin and baby spinach pizza
- 1 wholemeal pita breads or wholegrain wrap
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
- 20 g baby spinach leaves plus extra to serve
- ½ cup roasted pumpkin cubes
- 25 g feta crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pita bread (or wrap) on prepared tray. Spread with pesto, then top with baby spinach, roasted pumpkin and feta. Bake for 8–10 minutes or until base is golden and topping warmed through. Serve pizza garnished with extra baby spinach.