- 1 cup frozen berries
- 2 Weetbix
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Crush Weetbix into container, add milk and smooth with spoon then set aside.
- Add yoghurt and honey to a bowl and mix together. Spoon yoghurt on top of Weetbix and set aside.
- Add berries to a small saucepan and heat on low until berries turn into a syrup (approx. 10 mins) – stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled, add berry syrup on top of yoghurt layer, swirl with spoon, add extra frozen berries if desire. Cover container with lid and refrigerate overnight.