Bean and cheese quesadilla with tomato salsa
- ½ 400g tin of Mexican chilli beans 3 bean mix
- ½ red capsicum chopped
- 1 shallot chopped
- 30 g Reduced-fat grated cheese
- 1 wholemeal pita breads
- 50 g baby spinach
- ¼ avocado diced
- 1 tomato chopped
- 30 g bunch fresh coriander optional
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream to serve
- Lightly mash bean mix with capsicum, chopped shallot and cheese in a small bowl.
- Top a pita with baby spinach and bean mix; place remaining pita on top and toast in sandwich press for 1–2 minutes, or until cheese is cooked to your liking.
- Combine avocado, tomato and coriander (if using) to make salsa. Cut cooked quesadilla in half or into quarters; serve with tomato salsa and sour cream.