Asparagus & Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion cut into thin wedges
- 640 g skinless chicken thighs or breast cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger grated
- 2 bunches asparagus trimmed and sliced diagonally into 2cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Add the onion and stir fry for 1 minute then remove and set aside. Add the chicken strips to the wok and stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until just cooked.
- Add the garlic, ginger and vegetables and continue to cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Toss through the basil, lime juice and pepper.