Zucchini and sweet potato fritters
- 2 Egg
- ⅔ cup wholemeal plain flour
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes optional
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Reduced fat cheddar cheese grated
- Grate the zucchini, sweet potato and onion into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and add to the grated zucchini, sweet potato and onion.
- Add paprika, cumin, chilli flakes and flour to the grated vegetables and combine.
- Put the extra virgin olive oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Divide the mixture into five fritters and add one at a time into the pan. Flatten the fritter with the back of a fork to make thinner if desired. Cook for about three minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.