Vietnamese-style dinner crepe
- 6 Egg
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- ½ cup wholemeal plain flour
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic clove sliced
- 2 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 2 courgettes cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum finley sliced
- 125 g bean sprouts
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup Fresh coriander
- ⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- Place 2 eggs, milk, flour and turmeric in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large frying-pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, carrots, courgettes and capsicum and stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until softened slightly. Turn off heat and add bean shoots, sesame oil, coriander and diluted
- sweet chilli sauce.
- In another large non-stick frying pan heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add a quarter of the batter into centre of pan, tilting and rotating pan to allow batter to coat surface completely. Cook until edges have set. Crack 1 egg over crepe and tilt pan to spread it around. When egg has set, top with ¼ vegetable mixture. Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce, carefully fold crepe over, then transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining batter and filling to make 4 crepes.