Vegan curried fried rice
- spray oil
- 1 spring onion
- 1 carrot diced
- 5 cm piece of ginger finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 courgette diced
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ¾ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tbsp peanuts roughly chopped
- fresh coriander or parsley optional
- 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt to serve
- Spray a large pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add all vegetables except spinach and cook, stirring, for 4–5 minutes. Add spinach, rice and curry powder and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes, until rice is warmed through.
- Add peanuts and stir to combine.
- Serve rice garnished with coriander, if using, and coconut yoghurt.