- 2 Egg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 3 to 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp basil and parsley chopped
- 0.5 red capsicum
- 1 mushrooms
- 1 cup spinach
- Beat eggs in a bowl, and stir in spinach, chopped tomatoes, capsicum, mushrooms, herbs and grated cheese.
- Place skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Once warm, add in the egg mixture and cook until partially set, about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking, 2 to 3 minutes, or until omelette reaches the desired doneness.