Thai beef and veg green curry
- 175 g basmati or long-grain rice
- 2 red onion sliced
- 175 g baby corn halved lengthways
- 400 g bok choy quartered
- 3 tbsp gluten-free Thai green curry paste
- 200 ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free fish sauce
- 2 x 200g sirloin steaks fat trimmed
- 2 limes Juiced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon chilli oil optional, to serve
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 2–3 minutes or until softened. Add corn and bok choy and cook, stirring, for
- 5 minutes or until tender. Add curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Reduce heat to low. Stir in coconut milk, fish sauce and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low.
- Heat another non-stick frying pan over high heat. Rub steaks with 2 teaspoons olive oil, add to pan and cook for 2–3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set steaks aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice and most of the coriander to curry, stirring to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Slice steaks and add to curry with resting juices. Divide rice among four bowls. Top with curry and remaining coriander. Serve with chilli oil on the side, if using.