Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
- 12 Egg
- ⅓ cup Reduced-fat milk
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 200 g white bread crusts removed, chopped into cubes
- 150 g smoked salmon chopped
- 125 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbsp chives fresh, chopped
- 3 tbsp dill fresh, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C/140°C fan-forced. Line a 12 hole muffin tin. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a large bowl.
- Season with pepper. Tip the bread cubes in and soak for 5 minutes. Stir in the salmon, cherry tomatoes, chives and dill.
- Divide the mix between the muffin tin holes and bake for 25 minutes until golden.