Smashed avocado with feta on sourdough
- 1 avocado chopped
- 100 g reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tomato sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 4 slices wholegrain sourdough bread
- In a bowl, smash the chopped avocado (so it’s still chunky).
- Add the olive oil, feta cheese, lemon juice, pepper, paprika and mix well.
- Add the basil and mix though lightly.
- Toast the bread and spread ¼ of the avocado smash on top and place the tomato slices evenly across the bread.
- Sprinkle with a chopped basil and cracked pepper.