- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 640 g lean beef mince
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 brown onion diced
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 1 cup prepared gravy
- 100 g green beans trimmed and chopped
- 2 celery stalk sliced thinly
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- Notatoes see recipe of the same name
- Heat oil in a pan and add mince, garlic, onion and cumin and cook until mince is browned.
- Add the tomatoes, mixed herbs and gravy and combine well. Add the chopped vegetables, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until sauce thickens and the vegetables are soft.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Transfer the mince mixture to an ovenproof dish and top with the Notatoes. Place dish under the grill until the top is lightly browned
- Serve with a side salad or steamed vegetables.