- 1 red capsicum
- 4 button mushrooms
- ½ carrot
- 1 ½ cups Self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tbsp reduced-fat butter
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 2 cups Reduced-fat milk
- 2 Egg whisked
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with baking paper or grease with butter or oil.
- Rinse carrot and capsicum in cold water. Grate carrot, finely dice capsicum and slice mushrooms. Set aside
- Combine capsicum, mushrooms, carrot, cheese, flour, baking powder and butter in a bowl.
- Add the milk, eggs and olive oil to the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Place mixture into muffin tray (roughly 2 tablespoons).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.