Salmon and gnocchi pasta bake
- spray oil
- 250 g Gnocchi
- 300 g broccoli chopped into small florets
- 250 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 medium zucchini grated
- 1 cup Frozen peas thawed
- 4 Salmon fillet
- 4 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- ½ cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- Fresh parsley chopped to serve
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Spray 4 individual ovenproof dishes (around 2 cup-capacity) with oil. Cook gnocci and broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water for about 5 minutes, until gnocchi is cooked and broccoli is tender-crisp. Drain, then add to prepared ovenproof dishes.
- Step 2 Add tomatoes and remaining vegetables. Toss well then place fish fillets on top of vegies. Top each piece of fish with Mediterranean seasoning, lemon zest and juice.
- Step 3 Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until lightly golden and fish is cooked through. Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.