Roasted veg, avocado and walnut salad
- 500 g packet diced sweet potato & pumpkin mix
- 2 red onion
- 2 tsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 400 g can no-added-salt black beans
- 100 g baby rocket
- 250 g peeled and cooked beetroots
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup gluten-free green goddess dressing to serve
- ¾ cup walnuts toasted, chopped, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin mix and onion on prepared tray. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle over cumin and dried chilli, then roast for 15 minutes or until vegies are golden brown and tender. Remove tray from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add black beans to roasted veg, tossing to combine. Place rocket on a large serving platter. Top with roasted veg and bean mix, then beetroot and avocado. Divide salad among four serving bowls, then serve drizzled with green goddess dressing and sprinkled with walnuts.