Roasted tomato, ricotta and olive pasta
- 450 g cherry tomatoes halved (we used and heirloom variety)
- 250 g Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Sicilian olives halved
- 3 garlic clove sliced
- 300 g wholemeal penne
- 120 g baby rocket
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Place tomatoes, ricotta, olives and garlic in a 25 x 32cm (7cm deep) baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, then roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook wholemeal pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving ¼ cup pasta cooking water.
- Remove baking dish from oven. Add cooked pasta and reserved pasta water, gently stirring to combine. Add rocket, tossing to combine. Divide pasta among four plates and serve.