Roasted cauliflower and sweet potato tray bake with pomegranate dressing
- ½ medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 sweet potatoe cut into wedges
- 1 carrot cut into chunks
- 2 cups roughly chopped silver beet leaves
- spray oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 250 g lamb loin chops
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- Fresh coriander to garnish (optional)
- Pomegranate dressing
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. On lined tray, spread out vegetables. Spray with oil and sprinkle with smoked paprika. Add lamb chops to tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- In a jar, combine dressing ingredients and shake to mix well.
- Serve lamb and vegetables drizzled with dressing and yoghurt and garnished with coriander, if desired.