Roast Beef & black bean burritos
- 400 g can black beans drained and rinsed
- 300 g jar chunky tomato salsa
- 4 wholegrain tortillas
- 200 g sliced cooked roast beef
- 2 carrot grated
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce shredded
- 1 avocado sliced
- 50 g reduced-fat cheddar grated
- Add the beans and salsa to a saucepan and warm through for 3–4 minutes over medium heat. Roughly mash about half the beans with the back of a fork.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in the oven, or warm them in a sandwich press, or without foil in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Lay tortillas out on a plate and fill evenly with roast beef, bean mix, carrots, tomato, lettuce, avocado and cheese. Wrap up and serve the burritos alongside any leftover salad.