- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion finely sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 400 g 400g tin of cherry tomatoes
- 200 g roasted capsicum
- 4 Egg
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onion, chilli, garlic, cumin and oregano.
- Fry gently for about 5 minutes or until soft then add the tomatoes and capsicums and cook for a further 5 minutes. If the sauce looks dry, add a splash of water.
- Season well and make 4 hollows in the mixture, break an egg into each and cover the pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until the eggs are just set.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped coriander.