Rainbow veg rice paper rolls
- 12 rice papers
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves cut in half
- 2 carrot shredded or grated
- 2 Lebanese cucumber thinly sliced into rounds
- ¼ red cabbage shredded or finely grated
- 1 red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 3 70g can of no-added salt chickpeas in olive oil garlic and rosemary.
Coriander dipping sauce
- 1 small jalapeño roughly chopped
- ½ cup Fresh coriander
- 1 avocado roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic clove
- ¼ cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 Lime zest and juice
- Dip one rice paper into a shallow bowl of warm water for 15 seconds or until soft. Lay flat on a clean work surface.
- Carefully fold up lettuce leaf to fit onto wrap. Add remaining ingredients, then fold in both ends of rice paper. Carefully roll up to firmly enclose. Continue with remaining wraps and ingredients to make 12 in total.
- To make coriander sauce, place jalapeño, coriander, avocado and garlic in a food processor and process for 30 seconds or until just combined. Add ¼ cup water and process for a further 30 seconds or until smooth. Add more water to achieve desired consistency. Serve rolls with coriander dipping sauce on the side.