Quorn and lentil San Choy bao
- 1 cloves garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 500 g Quorn mince
- 2 cups mushrooms finely diced
- 1 cup 400g tin of brown lentils drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 cucumber finely sliced
- 2 shallots finely sliced
- 12 leaves whole lettuce butter lettuce or baby cos
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over medium heat. Cook garlic and ginger for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add mince; cook, breaking up with a spoon, for 2 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the diced mushrooms, lentils, soy and oyster sauces, and cook for a further 1 minute, or until the mixture is heated through. Remove from heat. Stir through the sliced cucumber and shallots.
- Serve the chicken mixture in whole lettuce leaves, topped with bean sprouts.