Quick Chicken Pizza
- 1 x 23 cm pizza base
- 2 tbsp no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 80 g barbecued chicken breast
- ½ red capsicum
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 220ºC (200ºC fan-forced).
- Spread tomato paste evenly over pizza base. Top with spinach leaves, sliced onion, chicken, capsicum strips and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese and place on a baking tray, pizza stone or wire rack.
- Bake for 5 minutes until cheese is melted then cover with foil to prevent burning. Bake for a further 5 minutes until base is crisp.
- Sprinkle with roughly torn basil leaves on top to serve.