Prawn laksa stir fry
- 440 g peeled green prawns
- 2 tbsp laksa paste
- 270 ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups mixed frozen vegetables thawed, blanched
- 80 g bean sprouts
- 350 g Singapore noodles blanched, drained
- 1 cup Fresh coriander
- 45 g unsalted dry roasted cashews to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prawns and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until prawns are just turning pink.
- Add laksa paste and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Add vegetables and sprouts and cook, stirring to combine, for 3 minutes or until warmed through. Add cooked noodles and half the coriander, tossing to combine. Divide laksa stir-fry among four serving bowls. Top with cashews. Serve garnished with remaining coriander.