One-pot Ramen Noodles with Turkey
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 400 g Turkey mince
- ¼ cup oyster sauce or vegan equivalent
- 4 spring onion white & green sliced separately
- 2 cups water
- 1 bunch broccolini 160g bunch cut in 3cm lengths
- 200 g ramen noodles dry (or gluten free) or 2-minute noodles (without the seasoning)
- 1 carrot medium shredded
- Heat a large non-stick frypan or wok over high heat, add oil and crumble in the turkey. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Add oyster sauce and the white part of the spring onion and cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes or until slightly caramelised.
- Add water, bring to the boil and add broccolini and noodles to the middle of the pan, making sure the noodles are coated with the liquid. Simmer, turning the noodles after about 1 minute as they just begin to soften.
- Add carrot and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and coats the noodles, noodles are tender and broccolini and carrot are tender-crisp.
- Toss the mixture well and serve topped with remaining spring onion.