- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 red capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 400g tin of four bean mix 400g tin rinsed, drained
- 5 g Moroccan seasoning 1 1/2 tablespoon
- 2 400g tin of cherry tomatoes
- 8 Egg
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- 4 slices sourdough bread toasted, to serve
- Step 1 Spray a large, shallow frying pan (that has a lid) with olive oil and set over medium–high heat. Add onion and capsicums to pan; cook for 3 minutes, or until soft. Add four-bean mix and Moroccan seasoning to pan; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Step 2 Add tomatoes to frying pan with ½ cup cold water; bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 7 minutes, or until mixture is thick. Use the back of a spoon to make 8 small wells in tomato mixture. Crack 1 egg into each well, cover pan with lid and cook for 3–4 minutes, or until eggs have set to your liking.
- Step 3 Divide spiced eggs and tomato mixture among serving bowls; garnish with coriander leaves and serve each dish with a piece of sourdough toast.