Mini zucchini, cheddar & herb damper
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 ¾ cup wholemeal plain flour plus extra 1 tsp to dust
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 50 g cheddar grated
- 1 bunch chives finely chopped
- ¼ cup oregano leaves roughly chopped
- Combine baking powder and 3 1/2 cups flour in a large bowl. Make a well in centre. Add yoghurt, zucchini, cheddar and herbs. Mix to form a shaggy dough. Dust workbench with remaining flour. Knead dough for 1 minute or until a smooth dough forms. Transfer to a clean bowl. Cover and rest for 20 minutes.2 1/2 tsp baking powder, 3 3/4 cup wholemeal plain flour, 1 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt, 1 medium zucchini, 50 g cheddar, 1 bunch chives, 1/4 cup oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Divide dough into 12 portions, then roll into balls. Place on tray and dust tops with extra flour. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on tray. Store in a baking paper-lined airtight container.