Mini vegetable frittatas
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion finely chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 large zucchini courgette, grated
- ½ cup tinned corn drained
- ¼ cup Reduced fat cheddar cheese grated
- ½ cup wholemeal self raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Egg lightly beaten
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Heat oil in a frypan and saute onion until soft. Place in a large bowl. Add carrot, zucchini (courgette), corn, cheese, flour and salt to the bowl.
- Combine eggs and oil and stir into vegetable mixture.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin pans. Sprinkle with kernels and bake in a moderate oven, 180°C for 30 minutes.