Mexi-style pasta salad
- 200 g pasta shells
- ¼ cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1½ tbsp lime juice
- 1 avocado cut into 1cm pieces
- 320 g cherry tomatoes
- 400 g tinned corn
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 red onion
- 60 g baby spinach leaves
- ⅓ cup coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp drained pickled jalapeño slices (optional
- 75 g reduced-salt natural corn chips
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain. Refresh under cold water and drain again.
- Meanwhile, place yoghurt, sour cream and lime juice in a small bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper, then whisk to combine. Divide lime dressing evenly among four 3-cup capacity jars with screw-top lids.
- Layer jars with salad ingredients, starting with avocado and pasta, then tomato, corn, capsicum, onion, spinach and coriander. Top with jalapeños, if using, and corn chips. Secure with lids. Tip jar contents into bowls when ready to serve.