Mediterranean pinwheel wraps
- 1 eggplant thinly sliced lengthways
- 200 g Swiss brown mushrooms thinly sliced
- ¼ cup light spreadable cream cheese
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- 8 fresh basil leaves finely shredded
- 4 High fibre wraps
- 80 g baby spinach leaves
- ⅔ cup sun dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place eggplant in a single layer on one prepared tray, then lightly spray with oil. Bake, turning once, for 20 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, spread out mushrooms on remaining tray. Lightly spray with oil, then bake for 10 minutes or until tender and light golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Place cream cheese, onion and basil in a small bowl, mixing well to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place wraps on a clean work surface. Spread with cream cheese mixture (it won’t cover entire wrap), then top with spinach, eggplant, mushroom and tomato. Fold up base, then roll up to form pinwheel wraps. Serve each wrap cut into four.