Lemon Spice Chicken with Crunchy Cabbage
- 600 g skinless chicken thighs
- spray oil
- 2 tbsp paprika smoky paprika is best
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
Crunchy Cabbage salad
- ¼ red cabbage finely shredded
- 1 carrot peeled and sliced into thin batons
- 2 shallots sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber seeded and cut into batons
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray with foil. Lightly spray chicken with olive oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large snap lock bag. Add chicken and
- toss until it is well coated.
- Place the chicken onto the baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes or until
- chicken is cooked through. When cold enough to handle, finely slice.
- Combine with crunchy cabbage salad.
TO MAKE THE SALAD:
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl except the lemon juice, vinegar and oil.
- Whisk lemon juice, vinegar and oil together in a small jug and drizzle
- over salad. Toss to combine.