- 8 Egg
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp mint
- 4 tbsp Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ zucchini
- 100 g black pitted olives
- 100 g reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add the oregano, mint and parsley. Season well.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Add the red onion and fry over a high heat for about 3-4 minutes or until brown around the edges.
- Add the tomatoes, zucchini and olives and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Reduce the heat to medium and pour the eggs into the frying pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring as they begin to set, until they are firm but still slightly runny in places.
- Scatter over the feta, then place the pan under the preheated grill for 4-5 minutes or until the omelette is puffed up and golden.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad, if liked.