Fish & Bean Salad
- 640 g thick white fish fillets skinned and boned
- spray oil
- 200 g green beans blanched and halved
- 1 Grape tomatoes halved
- 2 cucumber cut into batons
- 12 black pitted olives halved
- ½ red onion finely sliced
- 1 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- saffron strands
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Spray the fish with the olive oil spray, place in the frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until just cooked. Set aside.
- Combine the beans, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, onion and basil in a bowl.
- Mix together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard and pour over the vegetables, tossing well to combine.
- Cut the fish into large chunks and combine with the salad.
- Serve on a bed of green salad leaves with freshly ground black pepper