Crumbed tofu noodle salad
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 500 g firm tofu sliced
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 400 g wholegrain noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 bunch broccolini cut into quarters lengthways
- 1 red capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 2½ tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey lightly warmed
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place chilli sauce in a bowl. Add tofu, gently tossing to coat. Place breadcrumbs in another bowl. Add tofu, gently tossing to coat. Transfer crumbed tofu to tray and bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook wholegrain noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add broccolini, capsicum and bok choy and cook for 5 minutes or until softened and tender. Add cabbage and noodles, tossing well to combine. Divide noodles and vegetables among four serving plates. Top each with baked crumbed tofu slices.
- To make dressing, place all ingredients in a bowl, whisking to combine. Drizzle over tofu noodle salad and serve.