Cinnamon Porridge with Figs, Honey & Yoghurt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 ½ cups Reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 4 figs cut in half
- 1 banana
- 125 g blackberries
- 125 g raspberries
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tbsp unsalted pistachio kernels toasted and chopped
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place oats, milk and 1 cup water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until mixture begins to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, for a further 2 minutes or until soft and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Spoon porridge into serving bowls. Top with yoghurt, fig, banana, blackberries and raspberries. Drizzle with honey, then top with pistachio. Serve sprinkled with cinnamon.