Choc chip cookies
- ⅓ cup agave nectar
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and line 2 large baking sheets with baking paper.
- In a bowl, beat together the agave nectar, egg and olive oil. Fold in the remaining ingredients until combined in a dough.
- Spoon 14 heaped tablespoonfuls of the dough on to the prepared baking sheets at 5cm intervals. Bake for 6–8 min until golden and almost firm to touch, then lift the baking paper and cookies on to a wire rack to cool completely.