Chilli Haloumi Burgers
- 2 courgettes sliced
- 100 g chilli haloumi sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 120 g red cabbage shredded
- ¼ cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 100 g roasted capsicum drained, sliced
- 1 spring onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic clove crushed
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 4 wholegrain bread rolls split
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Lightly spray courgette and haloumi with olive oil, add to pan and cook for 1 minute on each side or until warmed through.
- Place carrot, cabbage, yoghurt, capsicum, spring onion and garlic in a bowl. Season, then mix to combine.
- Top each roll base evenly with coleslaw, haloumi, courgette and a dollop of pesto. Sandwich with roll tops and serve with your choice of healthy salad.