- 100 g chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning mix
- ½ lime cut into three wedges
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped
- ¼ red capsicum diced
- 1 carrot coarsely grated
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- 125 g microwave brown rice heated
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- Season chicken strips with Cajun seasoning mix and juice of one lime wedge.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 3–4 minutes. Add carrot, spring onion and heated rice and cook, stirring well to combine, for a further 2–3 minutes.
- Add spinach, gently tossing into mixture until spinach is wilted. Add juice of another lime wedge and season generously with freshly ground black pepper. Serve chicken jambalaya with remaining lime wedge on the side.