- 300 g high-fibre fettucine
- 500 g skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 3 sprigs Fresh rosemary
- 1 brown onion finely chopped
- 3 garlic clove thinly sliced
- 4 Short cut bacon fat trimmed, roughly chopped
- 200 g Swiss brown mushrooms cut into quarters
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 500 g tomatoes cut in half
- 200 g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp shaved parmesan to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain well. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large, deep non-stick frying pan over high heat. Working in batches, add chicken and cook for 1–2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add rosemary, onion, garlic, bacon and mushroom to pan and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until softened. Return chicken to pan. Add stock and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 3–4 minutes or until chicken is warmed through. Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes or until just softened and sauce in pan has reduced. Add baby spinach and cook for 1 minute or until just wilted.
- Return pasta to pan, tossing to combine with chicken and veg. Divide among four serving bowls and serve sprinkled with shaved parmesan.