Chicken, corn and avocado salad
- 500 g new potatoe
- spray oil
- 400 g skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 200 g tinned corn
- 100 g rocket
- 1 avocado
- 4 spring onion
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup parmesan.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- Put the potatoes in a large pan, cover with water and boil for 12–15 min until tender. Drain, allow to cool slightly, then cut in half.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and set over a high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3–4 min until cooked. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- In a large bowl, gently mix together the sweetcorn, rocket, avocado, spring onions, tomatoes, parmesan and halved potatoes.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or jug. Divide the salad among 4 serving bowls, then top with the chicken and drizzle over the dressing. Season with ground black pepper, if you like, then serve.