Chicken and new potato bake with herbs and yoghurt lemon dressing
- 500 g skinless chicken thighs
- 500 g new potatoe halved
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 red capsicum cut in 2cm chunks
- 2 carrot sliced in chunks
- 2 teaspoons Greek or Tuscan seasoning
- spray oil
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 lemon zest and 2 teaspoons juice, plus wedges to serve
- 8 cups mixed salad leaves
- 3 tbsp vinaigrette based dressing
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh oregano or parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large pan with baking paper. Place chicken and vegetables on pan, sprinkle with greek seasoning and lightly spray with oil. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine yoghurt, lemon zest and juice. Dress mesclun with vinaigrette.
- When bake is cooked, remove from oven and scatter over herbs.
- Serve bake with salad and lemon yoghurt, and lemon wedges to garnish.