Chicken and fennel sandwich
- ¾ cup barbecued chicken breast finely chopped
- ¼ medium fennel bulb chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Chives finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk trimmed, chopped finely,
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- ½ Lebanese cucumbers sliced thinly
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- Combine chicken, fennel, chives, celery, yoghurt and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Season to taste.
- Place 2 bread slices on serving plates. Spread the chicken mixture over bread slices; top with cucumber and butter lettuce. Sandwich with the remaining bread slices.