- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 125 ml reduced fat soy milk or calcium fortified almond milk
- 75 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 10 ml water
- ½ cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- Combine chia seeds, psyllium husk, vanilla extract, yoghurt and milk in a medium-sized jar or mug. Place in the refrigerator.
- In a saucepan combine the water and the berries over medium heat. Stir until the water reduces and the berries have broken down. Cool coulis down, and pour onto the pudding. Refrigerate overnight.