Blueberry & oat cookies
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 bananas roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 125 g blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line two large baking trays with baking paper.
- Reserve 2 tbs oats. Place remaining oats in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Place banana in a large bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Add maple syrup, cinnamon and egg. Stir to combine. Add processed oats to banana mixture and stir to combine.
- Using 2 tbs of mixture at a time, roll mixture into 10 balls and place on trays. Press down to form 7cm rounds. Gently press blueberries into the top of each cookie. Sprinkle with reserved oats. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool completely on trays. Serve.